I GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Casino Malta Club Rewards Card is a personal card (hereinafter “Club Rewards Card”) issued to a private person by Olympic Entertainment Group AS, address: Pronksi 19 Tallinn, reg. code: 10011039, (hereinafter “Olympic Casino” or “Casino”) that enables its user to earn Rewards points (hereinafter “Rewards Points”) during gaming and receive benefits on provided products and services.
2. Club Rewards Card is valid in all Olympic Casino casinos including Casino Malta.
3. Information about Club Rewards Card tiers and valid benefits is available on homepage
II TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING AND USING THE CLUB REWARDS CARD
4. In order to receive a Club Rewards Card, a person will fill out a corresponding application, after which a Club Rewards Card will be issued. Issuing the Club Rewards Card on the basis of a signed application is considered as conclusion of a contract.
5. The Club Rewards Card is the property of Olympic Casino and the right of use of it has been granted to the Club Rewards Card user (hereinafter “User”).
6. To receive Club Rewards Card benefits, the card must be presented.
7. The Club Rewards Card is a personal card and may not be given for use to other persons. Employee may ask the User’s ID document for identification. Casino Malta has the right to close and confiscate the Club Rewards Card in the event of its misuse.
8. Casino Malta must be immediately informed by calling +356 2371 0555 if the Club Rewards Card gets lost or stolen. The lost or stolen Club Rewards Card will then be closed.
9. To receive a new Club Rewards Card, the User must contact Casino Malta.
10. Casino Malta is not responsible for any damages caused to the User by actions performed with a Club Rewards Card that has been lost or stolen or that is otherwise no longer in the possession of the User.
11. Casino Malta reserves the right not to issue a Club Rewards Card to the user without an obligation to ground such decision.
12. User may apply for closing of the Club Rewards Card at any time by submitting a respective written application to Casino Malta.
13. Casino Malta has the right to close the Club Rewards Card and annul the earned Rewards Points if:
a. The User has not used the Club Rewards Card for 12 consecutive months (unless agreed otherwise);
b. The Club Rewards Card has been used contrary to the present Terms and Conditions;
c. The User has violated the Gambling Law, the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act, the present Terms and Conditions, gaming- and House Rules of Casino Malta or other rules and regulations set up by Casino Malta.
14. Casino Malta is not responsible for any damages caused to the User in connection with closing the Club Rewards Card except if and to the extent such exclusion of liability is not permitted by the applicable legislation.
III EARNING OF CLUB REWARDS CARD REWARDS POINTS
15. In order to earn Rewards Points, insert the Club Rewards Card into the card reader while playing the slot machine or present your Club Rewards Card to the Casino employee before the game starts at the gaming table.
16. The number of Rewards Points earned will be calculated on base of sum of bets made during the game and depends on the earning scheme applicable on the date of the activity.
17. Rewards Points exchange value is 100 Rewards Points = 1 euro.
18. Rewards Points can be used to pay for products and services and for participation in games and campaigns. Rewards Points balance of the User decreases by the used Rewards Points, unless specified otherwise by Casino Malta.
19. Casino Malta reserves the right to change the Rewards Point balance of the User if and in extent by which the balance has changed due to a system error, mistake, or fraudulent acts by the User.
20. Information about Rewards Points and the Rewards Tier Points (see below) balance of the User can be obtained in the User Lobby under My Club Rewards.
21. Rewards Points remain valid for 12 months after the last use of the Club Rewards Card.
22. Rewards Points are User-specific and cannot be donated, sold, or otherwise transferred to other persons.
IV REWARDS TIER POINTS AND TIERS
23. The Rewards Tier Points determine the membership tier that the User can obtain by using the Club Rewards Card.
24. There are 5 membership tiers in the Club Rewards program which are as follows (lowest tier first):
25. If the User does not meet the requirements necessary for maintaining their Club Rewards Card tier, Casino Malta has the right to bring the tier and the associated benefits applicable to the User into conformity with the tier the requirements of which the User has fulfilled. Additionally, Casino Malta has the right to decide not to close the (higher tier) Club Rewards Card issued to the User earlier, but benefits are provided to the User only according to the tier the requirements of which the User has fulfilled.
26. The Gold and Diamond membership tiers are not subject to automatic upgrades. Users who have collected the required amount of points to obtain either Gold or Diamond tier are upgraded manually by the Casino’s sole discretion. Furthermore, Casino Malta reserves the right to manually upgrade any User’s membership tier, based on the Casino’s sole discretion. To this end, according to the latest AML regulations and its customer acceptance policy and procedures, Casino Malta might request an official document showing customer`s source of wealth and source of funds.
27. Please note that the Rewards Tier Points only determine the membership tier of the User and they are not redeemable nor transferable and cannot be used to place bets and to pay for products.
V CALCULATIONS ON COLLECTION OF REWARDS POINTS AND REWARDS TIER POINTS
28. The Rewards Points and the Rewards Tier Points are collected and calculated the same way by using the Club Rewards card.
29. The Rewards (Tier) Points are collected as follows:
- SLOTS – Stake €4 to get 1 point
- ELECTRONIC ROULETTE – Stake €8 to get 1 point
- TABLE GAMES
- Roulette – Stake €8 to get 1 point
- Russian poker – Stake €10 to get 1 point
- Blackjack – Stake €20 to get 1 point
- Baccarat – Stake €20 to get 1 point
- CASH GAME POKER – Every hour played on the table – 50 points
Example: If you play on slots with a stake of €0.35c per spin for 1 hour (600 spins) you will earn approximately 53 club Rewards points. Once you earn 500 Club Rewards Points, you will be upgraded to our Bronze tier!
30. Below are the required points needed to collect to maintain the current tier or to be upgraded to a higher membership tier. Please note that the required amount of points must be collected within 6 months.
- BONUS – 0 TO 500 POINTS
- BRONZE – 501 TO 5,000 POINTS
- SILVER – 5,001 TO 50,000 POINTS
- GOLD+ VIP GOLD – 50,001+ POINTS
- DIAMOND – INVITATION ONLY
VI OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
31. Casino Malta has the right to change the present Club Rewards Card Terms and Conditions by notifying the Users in advance for at least 1 (one) month via the Olympic Casino webpage https://www.casinomalta.com/mt/en/loyalty-card-rules . The User has the right to cancel the Club Rewards Card by submitting a respective application in case the User does not agree with the changes to the Terms and Conditions. If the User does not submit (within due time) an application for closing the Club Rewards Card by the time the changed Terms and Conditions become valid, it shall be deemed, that he/she agrees with the changes.
32. Legislation of the Republic of Malta shall be applicable to the present Terms and Conditions of Casino Malta Club Rewards Card. Any disputes arising from the Terms and Conditions of the Club Rewards Card shall be settled by negotiations, as per article 6 ( COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION) of general Terms and Conditions issued in Casino Malta` s webpage; if a mutual agreement cannot be reached, the dispute shall be taken to a relevant court of the Republic of Malta.
VII INFORMATION ABOUT PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
33. The controller of personal information. Data protection officer can be contacted by email [email protected].
34. Casino Malta processes Personal Information with the purpose to perform the contract drawn with Club Rewards Card Users.
35. Personal Information gained in the course of the data subject applying for the Club Rewards Card are required for functioning of the Club Rewards Card. Casino Malta cannot issue a Club Rewards Card if the User fails to present information required for applying for the Club Rewards Card. In case Casino Malta will not be able to handle Personal Information related to using of the Club Rewards Card, it will also not be possible to calculate Rewards Points to the User nor determine the Club Rewards Card tier.
36. If the User has allowed to use their Personal Information on direct marketing purposes, Casino Malta will have the right to use the electronic contact information of the User for direct marketing of its products or services. The User has the right to opt out from the use of their Personal Information for direct marketing at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the end every marketing communication or by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
38. Categories of Personal Information recipients are: Employees in the shift, Casino manager, CRM department employees, Marketing department employees, Surveillance department employees, System administrator.
39. Personal Information of Club Rewards Card Users shall not be distributed outside of EU/EEA.
40. Casino Malta shall use automated decisions for calculating Club Rewards Card tiers and their related benefits.
41. Personal Information related to the Club Rewards Card is retained for 5 years after the last use of the Club Rewards Card.
42. The User has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification or erasure of their personal data or restriction of processing of their data, present an objection to processing of personal data and the right to transfer of personal information. For using their right, we ask the User to contact the Casino service personnel or send a digitally signed application to [email protected].
43. The User has the right to present a complaint related to processing of their Personal Information to the Malta Data Protection Inspectorate by sending a digitally signed application to e-mail address [email protected] or visiting Level2, Airways House, High Street, Sliema SLM1549, Malta.
Casino Malta newsletter
Follow our latest news & get the best offers.
By submiting the form you agree to receive communications from Olympic Entertainment Group.